- Network of Expertise
- SME Support
- Technical Solutions
"LASER PROCESSING FOR MICRO AND NANO-SCALE MANUFACTURING: TECHNOLOGY AND APPLICATION ADVANCES" in UK
Ecolaserfact, in association with AILU, IOP, SEPNET and the University of Birmingham will organize a workshop on laser processing the 17th September 2014. The event will feature a number of talks on the following topics:
- High power ultrashort laser processing with innovative optical systems
- Laser manufacturing - shortening the time to market for micro-products
- Using lasers for a modern Assay Office
- Multi-scale characterisation of laser textured surfaces
- And many other subjects!
Ecolaserfact will participate to "INNOVATIONS FOR ECONOMIC GROWTH: THE UK UPTAKE OF LASER MATERIALS PROCESSING" in UK
In collaboration with the Association of Industrial Laser Users, Mr Stefan Dimov from Ecolaserfact is invited as speaker. He will present "Advanced laser micro processing: software and
hardware solutions" the 08 July 2014. On the other hand, the event will feature a number of talks on the following topics:
- EPSRC oppportunities for laser based manufacturing
- First steps in producing a UK roadmap
- Industrial exploitation of additive manufacturing - present and possible future
- R&D funding from idea to prototype
- And many other subjects!
Ecolaserfact Invited Session at SDM 2014 in Cardiff - Call for paper
SDM'2014 is an International Conference which encompasses a broad spectrum of sustainable design and manufacturing related subjects (Sustainable Products and Processes; Sustainable Manufacturing Systems and Enterprises; Decision Support Tools for Sustainability...).
Please click on the following logo to learn more about the event:
Ecolaserfact will be chairing an invited session on "Eco-Friendly and efficient Laser technologies for factories of the future", aiming at presenting recent development in laser micro-manufacturing focusing on fast, flexible, high-precision, reduced cost and ecological friendly manufacture of goods.
Contributions are invited on research activities focusing on both developments and applications of laser related technologies. For more details, please refer to the Invited Session Summary.
Our special session submission deadline for Full papers is the 23 Dec 2013.
Authors need to follow the formatting instructions below:
And then fill in the form in the following link to submit the full papers, they need to select the session name "IS10: Eco-Friendly and efficient Laser technologies for factories of the future":
"LEARN FROM THE EXPERTS: HOW 3D METROLOGY LEADS TO BETTER MANUFACTURING" in UK
This workshop is organised by Alicona UK and is kindly being hosted by Professor Stefan Dimov at the Advanced Manufacturing Technology Centre at Birmingham University, in collaboration with Ecolaserfact the 2nd of April 2014. The purpose of the workshop is to present the opportunities offered by optical non-contact measurement systems in different industrial areas. The event will feature a number of talks on the following topics:
- InfiniteFocus Technology - A Valuable Data Acquisition Tool for Micro Manufacturing
- Advanced Metrology for Round Tools
- Closed-Loop Manufacturing - Pushing the Limits with InLine Metrology
- Tribological Study on Cuting Tool with Alicona 3D Metrology
"PLASTIC GOES MICRO" in Belgium
Op dinsdag 22 oktober 2013 organiseren Sirris en Agoria, samen met Flanders' PlasticVision en PlastiWin, een seminarie over micro-manufacturing.
- Is micro-manufacturing uitsluitend bestemd voor hoogtechnische materialen en toepassingen?
- Is miniaturisatie van mijn polymeerproducten mogelijk?
- Welke technieken voor micro-manufacturing zijn compatibel met polymeren?
- Kan ik gemakkelijk toegang krijgen tot die technieken?
- Kan ik polymeren integreren in mijn huidige microsystemen?
- Wat heb ik daarbij te winnen?
- Welke nieuwe functies kan ik op microniveau toevoegen aan mijn macrostukken?
- In welke markten zijn al microgefabriceerde kunststofstukken te vinden?
- Welke voordelen levert het gebruik van micro-/ministukken in kunststof mij op?
"ADDITIVE MANUFACTURE RESEARCH DAY" in UK
A conference will be organised on 17th October 2013 by Advanced Materials & Processing Laboratory (AMPLab), the Metallurgy & Materials Engineering Department of the University of Birmingham, and Ecolaserfact on additive manufacturing, in particular laser direct fabrication. The event will feature a number of talks on the following topics:
- Selective Laser Melting
- Direct Laser Fabrication
- MIcrostructural Characterisation using Electron Microscopy and X-ray Tomography
- Residual Stress Characterisation using Neutron Diffraction
"LASERS IN INDUSTRIAL PROCESSING" in UK
The University of Birmingham will host and event on 4th October 2013 to disseminate the laser processing capabilities available within the University.
A demonstration/training session was also organised for the people interested in laser micro processing technology. The event will feature a number of talks on the following topics:
- Micro/Nano texturing of large 3D surfaces enabled by the latest advances in high frequency femtosecond laser sources and 3D-scanheads targeting biomedical, optical, surface characteritics and tribology applications.
- Advanced materials processing: From process to performances
ECO-LASERFACT participated in ILAS 2013!
We presented here some of our laser micro-machining last results during a special session dedicated to ECO-LASERFACT. We would like to offer its sincere thanks to all the members of the organization of the ILAS event.